Peanut butter has a solid place between two pieces of bread and on a spoon straight from the jar. But have you considered that peanut butter can take a starring role in other ways?
No matter how you partake in peanut butter, you’ll get 8 powerful grams of protein, 2 grams of filling fiber and 12 grams of unsaturated fat—the kind we should be eating more of—in each 2 tablespoon serving.
Here are 15 ideas to add to your peanut-butter-enjoyment repertoire.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter & Jelly Smoothie Bowl from The Foodie Physician
- Peanut Butter Muffins with Peanut Butter Streusel from This Gal Cooks
- Peanut Butter Bacon Pancakes from Joy the Baker:
- Spicy Peanut Butter and Honey Chicken Wings from Lemontree Dwelling
- Peanut Dressing from Bon Appetit
- Peanut Stew with Sweet Potatoes and Spinach from Naturally Ella
- Peanut Butter Lover’s Ice Cream from Brown Eyed Baker
- Creamy Peanut Butter Hummus from How Sweet Eats
- Peanut Butter Yogurt Fruit Dip from Yummy Mummy Kitchen
- Peanut Butter & Jelly French Toast from the Wanderlust Kitchen
- Yogurt Swirled with Peanut Butter, Honey and Graham Crackers from The Kitchn
- Peanut Butter Burger from Half Baked Harvest
- Cold Noodle Salad with Spicy Peanut Lime Sauce from Running on Real Food
- Peanut Butter Banana Basil Rainbow Chard Wrap from Minimalist Baker
- Peanut Butter Pavlova from Food52
Make one of these delicious dishes in addition to your regular PB&J or spoonful of peanut butter and experience a whole other side of America’s most popular nut butter.