½ cup whole milk Greek yogurt
¼ cup milk
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon maple syrup
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ cup peanut powder
½ cup whole wheat flour
Suggested age: 7+ months
By Kristina La Rue, RD, CSSD
- In a blender, add yogurt and milk and blend until smooth.
- Add eggs, vanilla, maple syrup, and baking powder to blender and pulse just until mixed.
- Add peanut powder and flour to blender and blend until fully incorporated, taking care not to overmix batter.
- Heat non-stick pan over medium-low heat; coat with butter or coconut oil.
- When butter starts to bubble, pour batter into pan. Flip when surface of pancake starts to form bubbles; cook until both sides are golden; remove from heat.
- To freeze pancakes, stack pancakes with wax paper in between layers and place in freezer safe bag.
NIAID recommends introducing peanut foods to infants as early as 4-6 months to help prevent a peanut allergy. Visit www.PreventPeanutAllergies.org for more information.
Pancake information per serving:
Trans fat: 0g
Sodium: 15 mg