From peanut butter ales to peanut whiskey, incorporating peanuts into adult beverages has become all the rage. It’s clear that peanut lovers are craving new ways to enjoy their favorite snack. We partnered with seven influential mixologists and bartenders to create peanut-based cocktail recipes that are both deliciously peanutty and go perfectly with peanut foods.
Peanut and peanut butter lovers shared their excitement over the recipes on Instagram:
- “I really want to try this!”
- “OMG! Need this in my belly now!”
- “3 words – yum yum yum!”
Check out the peanutty cocktail recipes below:
- Shake it up with the peanut-forward Peanut Butter Alexander by Moody Mixologist.
- Cheers to a classic with the Fluffernutter Old Fashioned by Spirited LA.
- You’ll want to get caught in the rain with this Thai Peanut Colada by The Good Drink Blog.
- Elevate your cocktail game with the Peanut Butter Lift by The Weekend Mixologist.
- You won’t be able to help falling in love with The King’s Old Fashioned by The Tipsy Muse.
- Celery and peanut butter get an adult upgrade in The Afternoon Snack by The Barologist.
- Mix peanut butter, jelly and gin in the PB&J Breakfast Crush Martini by Beautiful Booze.
Ready to try one? Sip back, relax and tag it #GettingPeanutty if you share!