Institution:Oklahoma State University
Project Fiscal Year:2015
Report Received Date:
Project NPB Budget:$9,500
• Levels of soilborne diseases such as Sclerotinia blight, Southern blight and pod rot were low in 2015.
• Yield responses from control of early leaf spot ranged from 500 to 1,000 pounds per acre.
• Calendar (six applications) and weather-based (four applications) fungicide programs continued to provide better leaf spot control than the reduced (three applications) calendar programs.
• Of the available high O/L runner varieties, Red River Runner and Tamrun OL 11 were the most resistant to Sclerotinia blight, while Florida-07 and FloRun107 were the most susceptible.
• ARSOK-V41, ARSOK-R35 and Red River Runner were the highest yielding entries in pod rot and/or Sclerotinia blight trials.