Flavor comes first—nutrition is a close second. Peanuts deliver on taste and pack a Superfood punch with 30 vitamins and minerals and more protein than any nut.
Healthy foods don’t mean manufacturers or customers have to sacrifice flavor or enjoyment. Peanuts and peanut butter pair nutritional benefits and flavor perfectly. Peanut butter is America’s favorite flavor, and there’s a 90 percent chance that any U.S. household has at least one jar in the pantry.
- Peanuts provide more energy-boosting protein than any nut—7 grams per serving.
- With more than 30 vitamins and nutrients, peanuts are a Superfood.
- Peanuts are a good source of fiber and good fats, proven to keep you fuller longer.
- Peanuts add nutrition, crunch and a great flavor that people love.
- Add peanut butter to a granola bar to increase nutrients, flavor and aroma.
- Make peanut flour part of the mix for gluten-free baked goods for a healthy peanut flavor.
- Season gourmet peanuts with exotic, natural flavors to differentiate your brand.
- Use roasted aromatic peanut oil in an Asian-inspired salad dressing or marinade.