By Caroline Young, MS, RD, LD, RYT
We love a good PB&J, but it would be a travesty to forget how versatile peanut butter can be in the kitchen! That’s why we created a brand-new batch of recipes for you try at home, using both peanut butter and powdered peanut butter.
If you’re looking for seasonal, comfort dishes to warm you up this fall or winter, you’ll love our:
- Very Vegan Peanut Butter Jackfruit Chili
- Honey Harvest Salad with Smoky Peanut Butter Chicken
- Pea-nutty Turmeric Latte
And if you’re looking for simple, everyday recipes to try at home:
- Try our Creamy Peanut Butter Chia Energy Bites, which are perfect for snacking.
- Or whip up our Spicy Sriracha Peanut Butter Sauce that can go on almost anything, including our Sweet and Sour Peanut Butter Banh Mi Wrap.
- And if you need a little breakfast inspo, try our delicious Southern Nutty Chicken N Waffles and our Petite Peanut Butter Breakfast Pastries.
Find more peanut butter and peanut recipe inspiration on our Pinterest boards.