Pumpkin spice lattes, gum, cereal, and did we see pumpkin spice marshmallows? This classic fall flavor is everywhere! In fact, 34 percent of Americans rank pumpkin spice as the top flavor for the season, according to a survey by Hershey. If you love pumpkin as much as you love peanut butter, you’re in luck today! Here are some exciting new products and recipes that combine these delectable flavors.
- Back after popular demand, Peanut Butter & Co.'s limited time pumpkin spice peanut butter is now available again. Wild Friends Foods also has a pumpkin spice peanut butter for the season.
- Jazz up your usual peanut butter and jelly sandwich by mixing a bit of canned pumpkin into the peanut butter. Try “Thank You Very Much” Pumpkin Peanut Butter Sandwich.
- Pumpkin puree also adds a new flavor to classic crisscross peanut butter cookies. Try Pumpkin-Peanut Butter Cocoa Cookies.
- Combine pumpkin and peanut butter to help your family—and you—enjoy eating more fruits and veggies. Try this recipe for Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dip and pair it with crunchy apple slices and crisp celery sticks.
- Start your fall weekend breakfasts off right by adding pumpkin and peanut butter to your pancake batter. Try this recipe for Peanut Butter Pumpkin Pancakes that’s sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- For busy weekday breakfasts, prep these Mini Flourless Pumpkin Peanut Butter Muffins or Peanut Pumpkin Muffins ahead of time and you’re good to go.
- Celebrate pumpkin as a nutrient-packed squash and incorporate it into lunch or dinner. Try this recipe for Pumpkin Peanut Curry Bisque or Curried Pumpkin Peanut Soup.
- Pumpkin and peanut butter aren’t just loved by the humans in your household. Dogs go nuts for those flavors too! Try this recipe for Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dog Treats to share the love with your favorite four-legged friends.