Has your grill been getting a workout this summer? Get your much-loved peanuts and peanut butter and fire up that grill. Host a backyard get-together or make a quick summer dinner with some amazing and delicious peanut dishes. There is definitely just something about grilling that gives food a flavorful and addictive smoky taste.
Go beyond hamburgers and hotdogs and celebrate the season of endless weekend grilling with the following recipes:
- Easy Peanut Chili Oil: Try this simple-to-make fiery hot delicious chili oil and drizzle on grilled vegetables like zucchini or squash. The oil gives it just the right kick not forgetting the nuttiness from the peanuts! You can also toss it over a salad.
- Peanut Butter Marinade: Tired of the same old barbecue sauces? Well here’s a tasty marinade you can rub on the chicken. It definitely delivers flavor from the peanut butter and is a crowd pleaser for all ages.
- Thai-Style Peanut Sauce: Whip it up in an instant to get a creamy and flavored spicy sauce. This can be used as a dipping sauce for summer rolls or even with shrimp or chicken satays. It’s good whichever way!
- Cilantro Lime Pesto with Peanuts: The pesto sauce is super yummy over grilled steak or chicken. Combine the ingredients in a food processor or blender for this nutty pesto. The peanuts add a delightful kick of flavor.
- Grilled Vegetables with Peanut Sauce: Whether it is bell peppers, zucchini or asparagus, marinate first or brush lightly with cooking oil. Vegetables cook quickly and taste yummy with that hint of the smoke flavor.
Don't you just love grilling season? Enjoy the delicious aroma of smoky food and take your grilling to the next level. For more grilling recipes please visit nationalpeanutboard.org