Fall has almost officially begun and you know what that means, it’s time to pull out your favorite autumn recipes! It wouldn’t be a surprise if the first thing that comes to mind is the beloved pumpkin spice. Pumpkin goes hand in hand with Halloween and Thanksgiving, making fall the “pumpkin season.” If you’re craving something new and need a break from the pumpkin flavor, we have a few recipe recommendations.
This year, we’re bringing in new flavor with the fall season. Take a look at these five must-try recipes.
- Sautéed Pears with Vanilla Yogurt and Honey Peanuts create a flavorful taste, perfect for starting off or even ending the day. Recipe here.
- Skinny Cinnamon Peanut Butter Dip is a nutritious and easy-to-make snack combining peanut butter, Greek yogurt, honey, and cinnamon. Recipe here, by Six Sisters’ Stuff.
- Peanut Butter Apple Crumble is a delicious gluten-free, vegan and whole grain dessert with a peanut butter based topping. Recipe here, by Texanerin Baking.
- Apple Peanut Butter Cookies are loaded with peanut butter, cinnamon and fresh apples giving this cookie an added burst of flavor. Recipe here, by Julies Eats & Treats.
- Banana Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting are sweet treats perfect for fall gatherings and festivities. Recipe here, by Table for Seven.
These recipes are a perfect way to celebrate autumn. For more fall recipe ideas visit The National Peanut Board on Pinterest.